Posting ID : 7453
Position Title : Assistant Professor, Leadership
Faculty/Academic Area : Faculty of Human and Social Sciences
Department : Leadership Program
Campus : Brantford
Position Summary :
The Leadership Program at the Brantford Campus of Wilfrid Laurier University invites applications for a One-Year Limited Term Appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Human and Social Sciences. The position will commence on July 1, 2017, and is subject to budgetary approval.
Applicants must have a completed PhD or will nearly have completed a PhD in Leadership, or a cognate discipline that examines Leadership or Leadership Studies. The program is specifically looking for a scholar who has demonstrated experience in research, teaching (in-class and on-line formats), and program development in the field of Leadership. The expectation is that some courses will be delivered on-line.
A complete application package will include:
1) A letter of application describing the candidate’s qualifications and fit with the Leadership Program at Wilfrid Laurier University, as well as a description of previous administrative and program development experience
2) A curriculum vitae
3) A statement of current and prospective research interests
4) Up to 2 samples of recent publications
5) A teaching dossier, including i) official teaching evaluations for courses taught, ii) a statement of teaching philosophy, and iii) a sample syllabus for a course that the candidate has previously taught,
6) The names and contact information for three referees.
The deadline for applications is 11:59pm on May 5th, 2017
Please direct your application materials to:
Dr. Lamine Diallo, Leadership Program Coordinator, Wilfrid Laurier University, 73 George Street, Brantford, ON N3T 2Y3.
Applications should be emailed to: Dr. Lamine Diallo, c/o Jennifer Ververs, Academic Program Assistant LBOLHires@wlu.ca